KARACHI: Health authorities confirmed on Wednesday another yet first case of Naegleria Fowleri in 2015. The effete was a 18th year old girl.
Naegleria Fowleri,also known as the brain eating amoeba, was the cause death reported by the health authorities. The patient was admitted in a critical condition to a private hospital in Karachi last week and was immediately put on life support at the intensive care unit. Where she scummed to her condition on Wednesday.
The officials said the deadly brain eating virus had claimed 14 lives alone last year in Karachi