Regional News

Minor Fire breaks out at SIUT

18

A minor fire broke out on the roof top of Hanifa Sulaiman Block of Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT), recently, which was promptly  extinguished by fire tenders and no major damage was done.

Spokesman SIUT said fire broke out on the roof top of Hanifa Sulaiman Block which was extinguished by fire tenders without any damage or any loss of lives or property, due to the incident. All patients’ services remained safe and SIUT is functioning normally again.

March 28, 2015

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Medical News is the only periodical in Pakistan which has 3 simultaneous editions from Karachi, Islamabad and online.

Latest E-Paper
Like Us On Facebook
For Subscription